Serendipity Labs, Stamford Feb 28th 5:30pm
A Free Mindfulness Workshop
Presented by TheMindfulMoose.com
MOOSE ON THE LOOSE!
February 28th 5:30-7:30pm
Serendipity Labs, Stamford – 700 Canal Street
Learn 5 proven mindfulness hacks that will help you
reduce stress, maximize productivity and accelerate success
The moose is on the loose. The word is out. Mindfulness practices are a straight path to success. That’s why so many of the new great corporations, like Apple, Google, Adobe, and Yahoo! all teach mindfulness to their employees.
The simple but powerful mindfulness techniques you will learn in this workshop are specifically focused on empowering you to reduce and eliminate negative thinking patterns and achieve your greatest potential.
In this 2-hour workshop, you will learn the following:
- The 3 Keys to bringing out your best, most positive self throughout the day.
- Scientifically proven methods to relieve stress and focus more powerfully.
- A quick, easy practice you can use at any time to turn your day around.
- The trap that prevents many people from taking the benefits of their meditation off the mat and into the rest of their lives.
- The reason many people who attempt to apply the Law of Attraction fail in their efforts.
You will also be guided in a number of mindfulness practices and have the opportunity to have your questions answered by someone with over 20 years of mindfulness and meditation experience.